This is a automatic traduction for english vrsion from en French version, if you have any question please contact us
The SAS Univers Astro - Guillaume Le Mouellic, concerned about the rights of individuals, in particular with regard to automated treatments and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has implemented a whole of these treatments, the purposes pursued by these last as well as means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site: https://www.cnil.fr/
The continuation of the navigation on this site incur unreserved acceptance of the provisions and conditions of use which follow.
The currently online version of these conditions of use is the only enforceable throughout the duration of use of the Site and until a new version replaces it.
Article 1 - Legal notices
1.1 Site address
https: //www.univers Astro.fr
Univers Astro company located: 25 route du Pont de Bois, 44640 View
registered with the NANTES RCS 885 329 219,00012
VAT number: FR 17 885329219
Eori number: FR88532921900012
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.3 The host
Astro Univers is hosted by OVH, whose head office is located 2 rue Kellermann 59100 Roubaix or is installed an online store created using Prestashop software.
Article 2 - Access to the Site
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data which appears there for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation and in particular the sending of unlined electronic mail.
Article 3 - Site content
All brands, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or not images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all the elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under intellectual property.
They are the full and whole property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written agreement of the publisher, are strictly prohibited. The fact for the publisher not to initiate procedure as soon as they are aware of these unauthorized uses is not worth acceptance of said uses and renunciation of proceedings.
Article 4 - Site management
For the right management of the site, the publisher can at any time:
- Suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a determined category of Internet users;
- Remove any information that may disrupt how it works or entering into contravention with national or international laws;
- Suspend the site in order to make updates.
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The editor's responsibility cannot be engaged in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or one of its functionalities.
Connection equipment to the site you use is under your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data in particular from viral attacks by Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
- Due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- Due to the non-compliance by you of these General Conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for the damage caused to yourself, third parties and/or your equipment due to your connection or your use of the site and you give up any action against it.
If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or judicial procedure because of your use of the Site, he may turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that might result from this procedure.
Article 6 - Hypertext links
The implementation by users of all hypertext links to all or part of the site is authorized by the publisher. Any link must be withdrawn at simple request from the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights on the content present in said link.
Article 7 - Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by the sole proprietorship univers Astro - Guillaume Le Mouellic.
Personal data designates any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (person concerned); is deemed identifiable a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or cultural or cultural or social.
Personal information that can be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for the management of relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
The personal data collected is as follows:
- Full name
- Mail address
- Phone number
- Date of Birth
- Financial data: As part of the payment of products and services offered on the platform, the latter records financial data relating to the user's credit card.
Article 8 - Right of access, rectification and dereferencing your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- The right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to find out the personal data concerning them, by writing to the email address below mentioned. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- The right of rectification: if the personal data held by the platform is inaccurate, they can request the update of information;
- The right to delete data: Users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with the applicable data protection laws;
- The right to limit processing: users can ask the platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- The right to oppose data processing: users can oppose their data being processed in accordance with the hypotheses provided for by the GDPR;
- The right to portability: they can claim that the platform gives them the personal data they have provided to transmit it to a new platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us, at the following address:
S.A.S Astro universes 25 route du Pont de Bois 44640 View.
Or by email, to the address:
Any request must be accompanied by the photocopy of an identity document during valid signed and mention the address to which the publisher can contact the applicant. The answer will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This period of one month may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests require it.
In addition, and since law n ° 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who wish, have the opportunity to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also submit a complaint to the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you contact us at first before submitting a complaint with the CNIL, because we are at your entire disposal to solve your problem.
Article 9 - Use of data
Personal data collected from users aims to provide platform services, improve and maintain a secure environment. The legal processing basis is the execution of the contract between the user and the platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- Access and use of the user platform;
- Operation and optimization of the platform;
- Implementation of user assistance;
- Verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user;
- Personalization of services by displaying advertisements according to the user's navigation history, according to their preferences;
- Prevention and detection of fraud, malware (software malicious or malware) and security incident management;
- Management of possible disputes with users;
- Sending commercial and advertising information, depending on the user preferences;
- Organization of the conditions of use of payment services.
Article 10 - Data preservation policy
The platform Cyour data for the duration necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, settle disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or apply our terms and conditions, we can also keep some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account Or that we no longer need to provide you with our services.
Article 11- Sharing of personal data with third parties
- Personal data can be shared with third -party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- When the user uses payment services, for the implementation of these services, the platform is in relation to companies
- Third -party banking and financial with which she has passed contracts;
- When the user publishes, in the free comments areas of the platform, information accessible to the public;
- When the user authorizes a third party's website to access their data;
- When the platform uses service providers to provide user assistance, advertising and payment services. These providers have limited access to user data, as part of the execution of these services, and have the contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations to personal character;
- If the law requires it, the platform can carry out data transmission to follow up on the complaints presented against the platform and comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
Article 12 - Commercial offers
You are likely to receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish, you can unsubscribe at any time.
Your data may be used by publisher's partners for commercial prospecting purposes, if you do not wish, please click on the following link: email@example.com.
If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must abstain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an attack on privacy or the reputation of people. The publisher declines all responsibility in this regard.
The data is kept and used for a period in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 - Cookies
What is a cookie " ?
A "cookie" or tracer is an electronic file placed on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read for example when consulting a website, reading an email, installation ou de l'utilisation d'un logiciel ou d'une application mobile et ce, quel que soit le type de terminal, utilisé (source : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit- the law).
By browsing this site, "cookies" emanating from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third -party companies may be deposited on your terminal.
During the first navigation on this site, an explanatory banner on the use of "cookies" will appear. Consequently, by continuing navigation, the customer and/or prospect will be deemed to be informed and to have accepted the use of the said "cookies". The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user can deactivate cookies from the parameters of his browser.
All the information collected will only be used to follow the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and arrangement and other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service that we offer you.
The following cookies are present on this site:
Google Analytics: allows you to measure the site audience;
Google Tag Manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on the pages and allows you to manage Google tags;
Google Adsense: Google advertising management using websites or YouTube videos as a support for its ads;
Google Dynamic NOTIKETING: allows you to offer you dynamic advertising according to previous research;
Google Adwords Conversion: ADWORDS advertising campaign monitoring tool;
Doubleclick: Google advertising cookies to broadcast banners.
"Session Identifiers" cookies - authentication cookies
Cookies of audience measurement analysis solutions (Analytics).
The lifespan of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of "cookies", for Any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitrier.
Article 14 - Photographs and representation of products
Product photographs, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not engage the publisher.
Article 15 - Applicable law
These conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the editor's registered office, subject to an allocation of specific competence arising from a particular law or regulatory law.
Article 16 - Contact us
For any questions, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.