- Expert Telescope
- Correctors and reducers
- Guiding accessroires
- Filters and accessories
- Finder and accessories
- Visual Accessories
- Adaptators and Extensions
- Transport and protection
- Cleaning and maintenance
- Others Accessories
- Power supply and electronic
- gift card
Brand: Baader Planetarium
Bien que ce laser soit encore à un prix abordable comparé aux hauts de gamme, il s'avère être d'une efficacité redoutable et bien plus précis que la moyenne des lasers du marché.
TS-Optics Optics 2" CCD Reducer 0.67x for RC & flatfield telescopes up to f/8
The 2" CCD compressor reduces the focal length of telescopes with the factor 0.67x, thus allowing significantly shorter exposure times
Payements 100% Sécurisé
Expédition Express des pièces en stock
Retour sous 14 j
TS-Optics CCD telecompressor for Ritchey-Chrétien and other F/18 to F/8 telescopes
The TS telecompressor CCD47 was developed for reducing the focal length of RC (Ritchey-Chrétien) telescopes. Practical tests have also shown an excellent suitability for all telescopes with flat field, like apochromats with built-in corrector lens, Celestron EHD or Meade ACF telescopes, thus the most flat-field telescopes. We especially recommend the compressor for the GSO / TS Optics / AstroTec Ritchey-Chrétien telescopes.
The features of the CCD47 telecompressor:
- Barrel size is 2" - easy connection to all focusers with 2" receptacle
- With thread for 2" filters at the telescope side
- Camer aconnection via M48x0.75 thread
- Optimal working distance from the connection thread: 85 mm to the camera sensor. Between 70-90 mm, the results are very good.
- Reduction by 0.67x - an RC with F/8 changes to fast f/5.3. A telescope with f/10 still turns into f/6.7. The exposure time will be more than halved!
- An illuminated image field of 29 mm allows using all camera sensors up to APS-C format.
With the long working distance, adaptation of all common cameras, no matter whether CCD or DSLR, is possible without any problems. Some examples of applications:
- DSLR camera - adaption via M48: TSVF230 and then the matching adapter from M48 to the camera, like the SKM48-EOS for connecting a Canon EOS
- CCD cameras via T2 connection: two adapters are possible for reducing the M48 thread to T2:
- Connexion coté télescope
- Coulant 2"
- Connexion coté caméra
- Filetage M48
- Pleine illumination
- 44 mm
- coefficient de réduction
- 70 à 90mm - 85mm recommandé
No customer reviews for the moment.
The corrector and focal reducer is designed especially for Ritchey-Chrétien telescopes and shortens the focal length while correcting the image field at the same time.