Omegon LED finder
Whether it's the Moon, a planet or a distant galaxy, locating objects in the night sky is sometimes not so easy - especially for beginners. Omegon's red dot finder makes this significantly easier. Simply replace your inferior finder scope. Stop looking and start finding!
The advantages in a nutshell:
- plastic LED finder
- projection onto a screen for a clearer view
- suitable for Skywatcher / Celestron / Vixen / GP finder shoes
- dimmable - set the brightness to exactly what you need
- easy to install - fits on any telescope
Why it allows beginners find the objects more easily
With the red dot finder, locating objects is a breeze. In optical finders, everything is usually upside down and you have to think carefully how to find the
objects. An LED finder lets you stay oriented in the sky.
The reasons it is better:
- it has a projection screen but no optics.
- you see the sky as it actually is.
- very easy to start looking for astronomical objects.
Red dot - dimmable
A rotary switch activates and adjusts the level of illumination so it is just the right brightness for you. You will see a red dot on the projection screen which, when you look at the night sky, looks as if it is floating in it. It is also positioned directly where your telescope is pointing.