- Expert Telescope
- Correctors and reducers
- Guiding accessroires
- Filters and accessories
- Finder and accessories
- Visual Accessories
- Adaptators and Extensions
- Dovetails - Support Ring and overs
- Transport and protection
- Cleaning and maintenance
- Others Accessories
- Power supply and electronic
- gift card
Brand: Player One
Uranus-C is (IMX585) camera developed by Player One Astronomy, which adopts the newest Sony IMX585 1/1.2” format color sensor. The 2.9um pixel size accommodates a well depth of 38.8Ke with a total of 8.3MP (the resolution is 3856*2180), and the diagonal is 12.85mm.
Cassegrain SCA260 F5 - Sharpstar
Cassegrain avec ouverture focale de 260 mm pour 1300 mm - Ratio focal F / 5,0
Payements 100% Sécurisé
Expédition Express des pièces en stock
Retour sous 14 j
The launch of Sharpstar SCA260
The telescope is wrapped with durable carbon fiber material, artistically enhancing its appearance while sharply decreasing its weight. Both the primary and secondary mirrors wear enhanced aluminum coatings, which ensure they can achieve a high reflectivity of more than 95%. The new-added adjustable bar on the secondary mirror makes the reflective mirror horizontally move. The 3" dedicated focuser with heavy-duty design has an extraordinary load capacity, and can be smoothly adjusted.
The delicately pierced handle bar is completely made from CNC-manufactured aluminum, which can be used as a base for the attachment of other accessories. The new design of the telescope handle can aesthetically and mechanically cater to the demands of enthusiasts.
A 3" corrector, featuring three-element lens structure, is laid in the optical path, enabling the whole optical system to better achieve full-frame imaging and control the vignette. The two-section thread design of the focuser prepares the telescope with popular M54×0.75 and M48×0.75 thread for most stock imaging devices and make sure the item in the objective lens can be perfectly projected onto the focal plane.
- Aperture: 260 mm
- Focal length: 1300 mm
- Focal ratio: f/5
- Primary mirror type: Aspherical
- Primary mirror material: PZ33 (similar to pyrex glass)
- Secondary mirror: Spherical
- Secondary mirror diameter: 135 mm
- Diameter of secondary mirror mount: 150 mm
- Reflection: 95%
- Corrector: Three elements, air-spaced
- Image circle: 80 mm
- Visual limiting magnitude: 13.8 mg
- Tube material: Carbon fiber
- Tube diameter: 304 mm
- Tube diameter including front ring: 322 mm
- Tube length: 738 mm
- Tube weight: 14.5 kg
- Resolution: 0.46"
- Focuser: 3.35" RAP focuser - adjustment range 50 mm
- Distance M48 male thread to focal plane: 70 mm
- Distance M54 female thread to focal plane: 88 mm
- Distance M68 female thread to focal plane: 95 mm
- Distance M90 female thread to focal plane: 102 mm
- Dovetail bar: Losmandy style
- Fans: 3 fans with display - via external power supply 12 V
- Required power supply for temperature display: 2x LR 44 batteries (notincluded)：75mm(start from the base of the M48 thread on the housing)
- Rapport F/D
- Porte Oculaire
No customer reviews for the moment.
Télescope Cassegrain professionnel avec une ouverture de 200 mm et un aplanisseur de champ pour l'observation et la photographie de planètes, de nébuleuses planétaires et d'autres petits objets célestes. Télescope à miroirs Cassegrain 200 mm à distance focale 1800 mm Optimisé pour la photographie grâce à la lentille aplanisseur de champ Conception...