Advantages of the 2" ClickLock star diagonal in a nutshell
- oversized 2" dielectric lambda/10 mirror
- scratch-resistant, hard-coated mirror surface for safe cleaning (even in extreme conditions)
- mirror rejects UV and IR radiation (providing highly safe solar observing in white light and with Ha sun filters)
- maximum possible free aperture for widefield observing
- rounded shape (no sharp corners or edges)
- attaching heavy accessories by finger pressure alone
- removable 2" push-in large aperture connector
Overview of the Baader 2" ClickLock system
The Baader 2" ClickLock system is a further development of the 1.25" ClickLock clamp.
The experience gained from years spent testing the 1.25" ClickLock clamp has allowed further improvements to be made to the effectiveness and robustness of the mechanics of the ClickLock system.
The 2" ClickLock system has therefore been built to be even more solid.
The features of Baader 2 "ClickLock system in a nutshell
- rotating the ClickLock just 20°suffices to firmly and securely fix accessories.
- the built-in ratchet indicates the position of the clamp both acoustically and by feel. So even in the dark and without looking, you know whether the clamp is open or closed.
- the heavy duty locking ring holds your expensive accessories absolutely securely, causing no scratches or pressure marks.
- the extensive range available enables Baader 2" ClickLock clamps to be used on a wide range of telescopes.(ClickLock clamps for Vixen and other brands are in preparation)
- 6 camera slotted screws / 6 Allen screws allow the position of rotation to be adjustable with a hex key -> CL clamps for left and right-handers are optionally usable!
You will never again want to attach your 2" accessories using any other system!