- Expert Telescope
- Correctors and reducers
- Guiding accessroires
- Filters and accessories
- Finder and accessories
- Visual Accessories
- Adaptators and Extensions
- Transport and protection
- Cleaning and maintenance
- Others Accessories
- Power supply and electronic
- gift card
Brand: Baader Planetarium
Bien que ce laser soit encore à un prix abordable comparé aux hauts de gamme, il s'avère être d'une efficacité redoutable et bien plus précis que la moyenne des lasers du marché.
SII Filter 6.5nm for CMOS - Baader
S-II nebula filter from Sourowband Sulfur S-II by Baader-Planetarium for astrophotography with high contrast sensors for f / 10-F / 3.5 telescopes
Payements 100% Sécurisé
Expédition Express des pièces en stock
Retour sous 14 j
OIIII 6.5NM filters Optimized Baader-Planetarium CMOS
The filters fully redesigned and optimized Baader CMOS work perfectly with all CMOS cameras. The new ultra-sensitive CMOS sensors require special filters to make the most of the images. These sensors are much more sensitive to reflections and halos. Baader has taken this trend into account with new CMOS optimized filters. Filters are the new standard in astrophotography with CMOS sensors.
The characteristics of the new optimized filters CMOS de Baader:
- Increased contrast due to a narrower full width halfway up (FWHM);
- Reflex Blocker Coatings for maximum insensitivity to reflections with similar correctors, reducers and optics;
- All filters have an identical thickness for perforating - no need to refoclize due to the different filter thicknesses;
- All filters have blackened edges with marking on the front of the filter (black outer edge on the front), thus avoiding any reflection also on the edge of the filter;
- Each filter is individually finely polished and optically coated, with a sealed coating edge. This prevents the penetration of humidity.
- Life-Coat is synonymous with an even harder and aging-resistant coating, so the installer can resist the most unfavorable conditions and offers complete filter performance even after years;
- Each filter is delivered in a stackable filter box for optimal storage and transport;
LIFE-COAT ™: “Life guarantee” for BAADER FILTRES Optimized CMOS
The filters equipped with Baader Planetarium's Life-Coat ™ technology are so durable that Baader Planetarium guarantees coatings for the life of the filter. The Planetarium Baader has developed Life-Coat ™ using materials and processes that make it possible to obtain coatings that will not degrade or not age during the life of the filter. Life-Coat ™ coatings are resistant to humidity, extreme temperatures and are hardened to withstand normal cleaning.
Baader Planetarium ensures that Life-Coat ™ coatings do not flake, do not flake or do not degrade physically and resist repeated cleaning with fine optical cleaning agents. This limited lifetime warranty applies to the original buyer and does not cover failures due to poor application, physical damage due to poor handling or poor cleaning.
No customer reviews for the moment.