ZWO Off-axis Guider for Astrophotography - with extensive accessories
The off-axis guider from ZWO allows photography and guiding with the only one telescope. It is perfectly matched to the cameras from ZWO. With its extensive adapter package, the off-axis guider can be used with almost all telescopes and combined with all popular cameras.
Extensive scope of supply:
- ♦ OAG body with 1.25″ holder and 5 mm extender for guiding camera (both mounted)
- ♦ T2 adapter for main imaging camera
- ♦ M48 adapter for main imaging camera
- ♦ M48-M42 adapter for telescope or flattener
- ♦ Hexagon wrench
Sample application for a working distance of exactly 55 mm and a ZWO camera with 17.5 mm working distance:
This working distance is required by most field correctors, reducers or coma correctors. The required additional parts are linked in the accessories section.
- T2 or M48 fine tuning ring with 1 mm thickness (depending on the connecting thread of the corrector)
- ZWO off-axis guider with 16.5 mm thickness
- T2 extension 20 mm
- ZWO camera with 17.5 mm working distance (or a similar type)
Via flexible T2 adapter rings, you can well compensate the varying working distances of different CCD cameras.
- Via the T2 connector at the side and with the 5 mm T2 extension, you can directly focus uncooled ZWO guiding cameras, but also other autoguiders like the M-Gen. With the 1.25" adapter, you can connect autoguiders like Lodestar or the TSGM120M autoguider.