Baader Hyperion 68° Modular Eyepiece
Most telescopes are supplied with one or two simple eyepieces in the set, which do not exploit the performance of the optics. Moderate contrast and sharpness and small field of vision quickly spoil the fun of the sky observation. With Hyperion eyepieces you get everything out of your telescope!
They are suitable for photo! Keep your Astro eyepiece impressions forever by connecting the cameras and camcorders at the Hyperion!
You can distinguish between the series with "Prime lenses" f = 5 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm, 13 mm, 17 mm, 21 mm, 24 mm, the two great eyepieces aspheric 31 mm and 36 mm, as well as the Hyperion zoom eyepiece with infinitely variable focal length of 8 mm to 24 mm.
Overview of benefits and features of Hyperion eyepieces
- 68° apparent field of vision, 100% usable to the edge.
- Convenient 20mm eye relief - very well suited also for spectacle wearers.
- Baader Phantom Group Coating - 7 layer broadband coating on all glass surfaces for maximum brightness and best contrast - ZEISS level!!
- These eyepieces are equipped with an M43 thread allowing via a ring to take pictures by eyepiece projection.
- 1.25" AND 2" connection on the telescope side, you can use the eyepiece with almost all telescopes.
- The optimized design provides the best possible performance with almost any telescope. With Hyperion eyepieces, even fast Newtonian telescopes provide plenty of detail even for discerning observers.