- Suitable for the TS 90 mm f/6 CF Apo and similar telescopes
- The focal length is reduced to 80% and the focal ratio is improved - f/6 becomes f/4.8
- The corrector is designed for cameras up to full frame format
- Connection at the telescope side via M63x1 thread (suitable for TSCFAPO90)
- Connection at the camera side via M48x0.75 photo thread
- Working distance is 55 mm from M48 thread, ideal for DSLR, system cameras and astro cameras
- 2" filter thread for connection of nebula filters is available
TS 0.8x Field Corrector for the CF-Apo 90 mm f/6
The corrector is designed for this apochromat and brings optimal astrophotographic results. Cameras up to full frame can be used and the star images are pinpoint up to the corners. In addition, the focal length of the apo is reduced to 432 mm. The focal ratio improves to f/4.8, saving about 36% in exposure time over a 1.0x flattener.
The connection of cameras to the corrector:
On the camera side, the corrector has an M48x0.75 male thread. This thread provides 15% better illumination than T2. Therefore we can recommend the corrector for all cameras up to full frame. The working distance is exactly 55 mm from the thread. For all astro cameras there are suitable adapters for this thread and distance. We are happy to advise you.
Thread for 2" nebula filters available:
If you unscrew the camera adapter from the corrector, you have a 2" filter thread on the inside. There you can use nebula filters for contrast enhancement or IR cut filters. The working distance is not changed.
[[The connection on the telescope side:}]The corrector has an M63x1 male thread on the telescope side. With this thread, you can screw the corrector directly into the focuser of the TS CF apo. No tilting is possible and the star image remains optimal.
- Type: Corrector for astrophotography
- Focal length change: 0.8x reduction
- Connection telescope side: M63x1 male thread
- Connection camera side: M48x0.75 male thread (length 4.5 mm), M63x1 male (intermediate thread)
- Working distance: 55 mm from the M48 thread, 67 mm from the M63 thread (+ 12 mm)
- Weight: 450 g