- Multi -use telescope: visual, photo, guide
- Opening 50 mm
- ED triplet objective with two APO elements
- 230 mm photographic focal length (with 4 -elements corrector) - Focal ratio f / 4.6
- Observation focal: 275mm
- Correction for full format
- Development by helical system with locking
- Weight 1045 grams
- Practical M48 assembly with a 55 mm working distance when using photo
- Suitable for accessories of 1.25 "and 2" for visual observation
- Vixen / EQ5 style multifunction plaque
- Ideal for use on Small Star Adventurer type frame
- Very well suited to guidance
The FMA230 has a compound lenses system. The front objective includes three lenses and the posterior reducer is made up of four lenses you end up with a powerful APO system at 7 lenses for images in beautiful colors
The size of the lens opening is 50 mm and the original focal distance is 275 mm, so we have a relatively rapid focal ratio of F / 5.5.
The front lens contains two ED elements which are suitable for correcting chromatic aberrations.
You will not find an equal counterpart on the market because the design of an apochromatic lens with three elements in Astrophoto with such a size requires more craft and treatment technique.
Askar has passed master in the design and manufacture of such equipment.
Photo, visual or autoguidener
The FMA230 can only work as an objective to observe landscapes or stars, or as an astrographer for magnificent images.
The development is made by a simple helical system which has a blocking system to avoid the slightest deregulation during the shots.
It can also be used as a powerful guidance system for longer focal lengths thanks to its 275mm focal length it will be perfect until 800mm focal lengths
FMA230 Well equipped
The pair of rings delivered is of pierced and threaded origin. Maintaining will be done perfectly without her sliding in her rings even with a lot of weight at the back.
The FMA230 is delivered with a vixen style spawning tail. So you can fix it on any frame with the Vixen standard but also to the tripod or mount that have a standard acra-swiss mock by the post of its "handle".
In order to avoid any manipulation clumsiness, the FMA230 is designed with a multi -sagging handle. The detachable handle is installed on top of the ring.
The handle is not only a handle, the interior slot can also be a base for the fixing of researchers, guide telescope or asiair type hub which have a corresponding sparkle tail.
You therefore have more space to integrate as many accessories as possible. In addition, the handle is sculpted with 45 ° Arca-Swiss style slots on the sides, so that the handle upside down can be directly slipped into an arca-swiss pliers on a camera of the camera.
The light and compact FMA230 is a new brother of the Askar FMA family, it will certainly bring your observation and imaging experience to a whole new level!
- Opening: 50 mm
- Lentile: APO Lentile Air Triplet with 2 special glasses
- Focal: 275 mm
- Reducer: 4 elements reducer and photography corrector
- Photographic focal ratio: f / 4.6 with corrector
- Length: 248 mm
- Weight: 1045 grams
- Camera assembly: M48x0.75 wire
- Working distance: 55 mm wire m48x0.75
- Visual connection: 1.25 "and 2"
- Askar 230 mm Triplet lens in the tube
- Helicoidal focus
- Corrector and reducer
- Extensions with M48 wire
- Adapter 2 "
- Adjustable tube rings with universal adapter plate - Vixen style
- Multifunction adapter for viewfinder shoes and photo tripod and Arca-Swiss style rail
- Dust caps