- 94mm diameter
- Photographic focal length 414 mm
- High f/4.4 focal ratio for short exposure times
- 50 mm diameter illuminated and corrected image field ideal for FF
- Clear multi-coated APO triplet lens with two ED elements (similar to an FPL-53 triplet)
- Screw-in 4-element ED corrector with a working distance of 55 mm from the M48 thread
- 3" RAP geared focuser with 360° rotation
- 2" and 1.25" sinking connection are included - 1.25" and 2" fittings can be used
- 2" filters can be screwed into the corrector
- CNC tube rings with handle, finder bracket and Vixen style dovetail bar are included
- The handle offers adaptation possibilities for the guide scope or the camera
- High quality aluminum transport case
- Dew shield diameter:
Sharpstar 94EDPH a 7-element flat-field APO
THE SS 94EDPH is for astrophotographers who like quality equipment. This scope convinces with its solid mechanical construction and its high-quality 3-element APO lens. The image is free of chromatic aberrations. The 4-element corrector was specially developed for this Apo and produces a color-corrected image field with a diameter of 50 mm, ideal for full-frame cameras. The F/D ratio of 4.4 enables short exposure times. The 94PH is a fast apo for astrophotography and observation.
Simply screw the 2.5" field corrector into PO. An M48x0.75 thread is available on the camera side of the corrector. The working distance between this thread and the camera sensor is exactly 55mm. This is ideal for all astronomical cameras and DSLR / SLR cameras.
The corrector also offers a 2" filter thread in front of the camera mount.
Attaching SS 94EDPH to photo stands and tripods
The CNC tube ring has a GP and EQ5 style dovetail bar that comes with it. You can attach this bezel to different mounts of the same size and travel mounts like the Skywatcher Star Adventurer. In addition, the dovetail also has a 1/4" photo tripod thread.
The carrying handle is a real multifunctional piece
The handle not only facilitates mounting on tripods, but also serves as a basis for further adaptations. The handle has a slotted hole and a 1/4 "photo thread. You can attach a ball joint to it and mount a second camera in parallel, for example. Next to the carrying handle is a finder bracket so you can hold it there fit a finder scope or a mini guide scope.
Observation via the Sharpstar 94EDPH
Of course, this telescope is also an excellent base for observation. The high-contrast image also guarantees a clear image during the day when birdwatching, for example. The 94mm aperture will make observation of the moon and a large number of deep sky objects possible. You can use 1.25" and 2" props.
- Effective focal length: 414 mm (with corrector)
- Effective focal ratio: f/4.4
- Objective: Air-spaced triplet objective with two ED elements
- Focal ratio of the lens: f/5.5
- Corrector: 4-element ED corrector
- Focuser: 3" rack and pinion focuser with threaded connection and 2" / 1.25" socket
- Focuser travel: 75mm
- OTA weight: 4.1 kg. included tube ring, dovetail bar, handle
- OTA length: 440mm min.
- Tube diameter: 104mm
- Dew shield diameter: 118 mm
- Transport case: 54x24x27 cm (LxWxH), 3.5 kg