- Expert Telescope
- Correctors and reducers
- Guiding accessroires
- Filters and accessories
- Finder and accessories
- Visual Accessories
- Adaptators and Extensions
- Transport and protection
- Cleaning and maintenance
- Others Accessories
- Power supply and electronic
- gift card
Brand: Baader Planetarium
Bien que ce laser soit encore à un prix abordable comparé aux hauts de gamme, il s'avère être d'une efficacité redoutable et bien plus précis que la moyenne des lasers du marché.
Hypergraphe 150mm F2.8 avec correcteur - Sharpstar
Hyperbolic astrographer with flat field of Sharpstar with an opening of 150 mm and a quick opening ratio of f/2.8
Payements 100% Sécurisé
Expédition Express des pièces en stock
Retour sous 14 j
Hyperbolic astrograph 150mm - F/2.8
These astrographers are perfectly suited to the modern requirements of digital astrophotography.
Unlike the simple Newtonian telescopes with a coma corrector, hypergraphs have a hyperbolic primary mirror and a corrector specially designed in the carving holder.
With this, a perfectly corrected image circle of 45 mm in diameter is obtained, with an optimized design in terms of space and a moderate secondary mirror of 70 mm in diameter. At the same time, the image quality is so high that even modern Astro cameras with very high resolution can be used.
The advantages and characteristics of hypergraphs at a glance:
- Optics optimized for astrophotography with high resolution throughout the usable image field.
- Carbon tube for much better stability of focus than a metal tube. No need to readjust the focus when the temperature changes. The images are clearer.
- The secondary mirror is integrated with the offset (offset) required, the image field lighting is more uniform.
- Despite the extreme focal ratio, the telescope is collimative and it maintains collimation during transport.
- The eye door has been further improved and now allows an even better development. It perfectly maintains the focusing position, even over a long period of time.
- The double -speed focus is already integrated, which is also necessary with the extreme focal ratio of F/2.8.
- High quality CNC tube rings and a barrel bar are included.
- Transport handle with mounting surface for search shoe
- Easy adaptation of the camera via the M48X0.75 connecting thread of the carriage carrier. The working distance is 55 mm.
Simple adaptation of the camera via the screw of the carriage carrier
With such a resolution and rapid optics, a screwed adaptation of the camera is necessary. This prevents the inclination and therefore the stars blurred on the edge.
The R & P 2.5 "R & P rack has a male thread M48x0.75. The working distance of this thread is exactly 55 mm. This corresponds, for example, exactly the distance required by a reflex camera and the corresponding adapter In T. Astro cameras, such as those of Zwo, are also already provided with an adapter kit for M48, which exactly takes this distance into account.
- Type: hyperbolic astrograr at flat field with corrector
- Opening: 150 mm
- Focal distance: 420 mm
- Focal ratio: F/2.8
- Primary mirror type ： hyperbolic reflective mirror
- Main mirror material: PZ33 (similar to Pyrex glass)
- Corrector: lens structure with three elements spaced air
- Small axis ： 70mm
- Image circle ： 44mm
- Secondary mirror diameter: 70 mm
- Camera connection:/ thread M48X0.75 (male)
- Working distance: 55 mm male thread M48x0.75
- Eye connection: 1.25 "via the adapter
- Tube material: carbon
- Tube diameter: 200 mm
- Tube length: 450 mm
- Weight: 5 kg incl. tube rings
- Exterior dimensions of the transport case: 59 x 34 x 28 cm
- Map weight: 4.95 kg: 4 kg included. Annaux
- Optical tube
- CNC tube rings with Losmandy style spawn bar
- Transport handle
- 1.25 "eye adapter
- Allen key for adjustment
- Key for the M48 adapter
- Dust caps
- Transport case
- Rapport F/D
- Porte Oculaire
- Filetage M48
- Taille (cm)
- Poids (Kg)
No customer reviews for the moment.
This compact telescope can be used as finder or fast guide scope. The helical focuser allows precise and comfortable focusing.
Brand: Player One
Ceres-M is a guiding camera developed by Player One Astronomy, which adopts the Aptina AR0130 1/3” format sensor. The 3.75um pixel size accommodates a well depth of 18ke with a total of 1.2MP (the resolution is 1280*960), and the diagonal is 6mm.
Brand: Orion Optics
Un télescope haut de gamme parfait pour les astrophotographes exigeants. Entièrement en Carbone et équipé d'une optique de 8" lambada/10 PV ce Newton vous donnera des résultats en astrophoto époustouflants!
TS PHOTOLINE 85 mm f/6 triplet apochromat with color-clean image - high quality triplet objective from Japanese production.
TS PHOTOLINE 106 mm f/6.6 triplet apochromat with color-clean image with high-quality triplet lens from Japanese production
Brand: ASKAR - Sharpstar
Askar FRA400 72mm F/5.6 telescope - Askar FRA400 quintuplet flattened 72mm telescope F/5.6 focal length - Correct image circle 44mm
Brand: ASKAR - Sharpstar
Sharpstar flat -field hyperbolic astrographer with a 130 mm opening and a quick focal ratio f/2.8
Brand: ASKAR - Sharpstar
Askar FRA600 108mm F/5.6 Refractor - 108mm FRA600 F/ 5.6 Quintuplet Refractor with a corrected field of 66mm with integrated corrector
Les nouvelles gammes de lunettes APO "Q" de chez Télescope service sont justes exceptionnelles. Fini les prises de tête de calcul de backfocus, ici le correcteur est directement intégré à la lunette et vous donnera une correction parfaite dès lors que vous avez une mise au point correct.
The apochromatic 5-element refractor with 90 mm aperture and powerful f/5 is ideal for astrophotography with powerful cameras.