- Aperture 107 mm - focal length 740 mm - focal ratio f/7
- 4-element Petzval system with color-correcting triplet objective and corrective lens integrated into the optical tube
- Stable 3.4" RAP focuser with micro reduction and 360° rotation - adjustment range 110mm
- Sufficient working distance for observing with 2" accessories and for photography
- In addition to 1.25" and 2", Apo offers M48, M54, M68 and M86 threads for screw adaptations
- 66mm image circle with full illumination and correction enables the use of large, high-resolution sensors
- CNC Clamps with Vixen Dovetail Bar - EQ5 Level and Carry Handle
- Finderscope mount for standard sight and mini guide telescopes available
- High-quality carrying case for optimum protection of the telescope
- Every Apo Quadruplet is inspected and its optics tested before shipping - you get a telescope optimally tuned for successful photography and observation right from the start.
Askar 107mm f/7 Petzval Astrograph
The 107PHQ is the successor to the legendary TS 107/700mm APO. The manufacturer has developed the apo and made it into a powerful astrograph. It remains the perfect color triplet lens with an aperture of 107 mm.
Thanks to the integrated corrector, the field is very well corrected. You will immediately have perfect imagery of the stars in the field, without the tedious search for correctors and the right distance.
The apo offers perfect reproduction of stars on the optical axis and in the field and is also very good for visual observation. Magnifications up to over 300x are possible, with good contrast.
The Askar 107PHQ is a true all-rounder with F/7
A telescope for almost any application, that's exactly what the 107PHQ is designed for.
- With a 740mm focal length and large corrected field of view, extended objects can be imaged. But also fine details of objects can be highlighted when high resolution cameras are used.
- Using different cameras with different flange focal lengths is no problem. Just focus and you're always at the right distance. The battle of adapters is eliminated.
- The focus has a wide adjustment range, so you can find the focus without a problem.
- The working distance or back focus of the 2" slider is long enough to use 2" zenith mirrors. This turns the Flatfield Apo into a wide-field telescope or even a planetary telescope, depending on the eyepiece used.
The Rack&Pinion 3.4" photographic focuser:
The CNC focus is optimized for photography and can support a load of up to 8 kg. The adjustment range is very generous at 110mm. Focusing is by gear. The gear drive is decoupled from the riser bearing. This guarantees fine and precise adjustment even at maximum load. In addition to the 1.25" and 2" barrels, the focuser also offers threads for screw adaptations.
Back focus is always measured with the focus tube fully retracted:
- 79mm from M48x0.75 male thread
- 99mm from M54x0.75 male thread
- 119mm from male thread M68x1
- 149mm from male thread M86x1
- 120mm from 2" connection
- Apeture: 107mm
- Focal length: 740mm
- Focal ratio: F/7
- Lens: triplet lens
- Corrector: Built-in corrector
- Coating: All surfaces are multi-coated
- Illuminated and corrected field of vision: 66 mm in diameter
- Backfocus: Maximum distance 149mm from M86x1 thread
- Camera side connections: 1.25", 2", M86x1, M68x1, M54x0.75 and M48x0.75 threads
- Focus: Adjustment range 110 mm
- Filter thread: 2" filter thread is included in the M48 camera adapter
- Dew shield diameter: 134 mm
- Weight: 7 kg incl. clamps and rail
- APO 107PHQ
- CNC clamps with carrying handle and dovetail bar
- finder bracket mounted on the focuser
- Carrying case
- Manufacturer's manufacturing protocol