Quattro Skywatcher - ideal for astrophotography with short exposure times
The Newtonian Skywatcher Quattro offers an impressive performance in astrophotography. Taking pictures of objects in the sky and observing them at home is a special fascination for many astronomers. Skywatcher Quattro telescopes are the tools you've been wanting for capturing beautiful deep skies.
Quattro means power for your astro photos
Quattro is a very bright lens, which is put to good use in photography. Quattro telescopes have been designed and built specifically for astrophotographic use. With a focal ratio of f/4, lots of detail is captured in astrophotos, even with short exposure times. Maybe you don't have a very expensive top-of-the-line mount, but maybe a model that has some weaknesses in terms of accuracy. Quattro tubes are still a good choice, because the light intensity and the ultra-short design are big advantages, even for small frames. Quattro telescopes can also be used as wide field instruments.
The versatile talent
Don't just use Quattro telescopes for astrophotography. Visual observation is a lot of fun. Discover the high definition details of planets like Jupiter or Mars. But also observe the distant treasures of the universe: nebulae, globular clusters, galaxies...
The focusing system, 2" Linear Power
Focusing Skywatcher Quattro telescopes is easily done with any DSLR camera. A quadruple ball guide and a stainless steel support rail guarantee extremely precise and stable focusing. Maybe you have a pro DSLR, even with an extra battery? The Linear Power 2" will firmly hold your equipment.
A reduction of 1:11 allows very precise focusing for your astrophotos. If everything is set perfectly, you can block the entire focusing system with a single central screw.
- Telescope optimized for photography
- Short exposure times: focal ratio f / 4
- Usable as a wide-field optical system
- Due to the compact design, it is suitable for light frames
- Pyrex parabolic mirror
- Improved, high-capacity 2" Linear Power focuser
- Ideal focus position for DSLR cameras and other devices
- Depending on the version, the tube is made of carbon or metal.
- Clamps and dovetail included - ready to install on your mount
- Optical formula: Newton
- Primary mirror: parabolic
- Secondary mirror: plane
- Focal length: 1000mm
- Focal ratio: f/4
- Mirror: Pyrex
- Resolving power: 0.45"
- Limit magnitude: 14.1
- Construction: Metal
- With dovetail and two clamps
- Focuser: Crayford 50.8/31.75mm Sky-Watcher with microfocuser (dual speed 1:10)
- Dimensions (Diameter x Length): 28cm x 92.5cm
- Weight: 14.6kg