- Aperture 154 mm (6") - focal length 600 mm - focal ratio F4
- High-quality parabolic primary mirror with enhanced reflectivity for a brighter image.
- Large secondary mirror for a well-illuminated image with astro and DSLR cameras.
- Precise 2" MONORAIL focuser for more stability than with conventional Crayford focusers.
- Adjustable primary and secondary mirror cells made of metal, useful collimation aid on the primary mirror.
- With only 530 mm length and approx. 5 kg weight, this is an optimal travel telescope which can even be mounted on good photo tripods.
- Focus position ready for the TS GPU Superflat Corrector and the TS 2KORRR 0.73x Reducer / Corrector.
- Central mark on the primary mirror for easy collimation
- Extensive scope of delivery: 8x50 finder, tube rings, 2" extension tube, adapter to 1.25"
TS-PHOTON 154/600 mm Advanced Newtonian for astrophotography and observing
Astrophotography is easy for you with this compact Newtonian from the TS-PHOTON series. Due to the aperture ratio of f/4, this astrograph provides pure speed and therefore short exposure times. Of course, we also offer the matching coma corrector TS GPU SUPERFLAT and the very interesting 0.73x Reducer Corrector TS2KORRR. Thus this PHOTON Newtonian becomes a very good astrograph.
With approx. 5 kg weight and only 530 mm length, this Photon Newtonian is an ideal travel telescope. For wide field observations, you can even mount the telescope on a good photo tripod. The dovetail bar provides the matching 1/4" photo thread at its base.
Of course, the rich field Newtonian is best placed on a good astronomical mount, for example the EQ3-2 from Skywatcher or a good GoTo mount. Then there is nothing more to prevent a fulfilled astronomical viewing session.
General information and features of the TS-PHOTON Newtonian telescopes:
- Fast parabolic optics with outstanding contrast and very good sharpness for planetary and deep-sky observation.
- High-quality 2" MONORAIL focuser with 1:10 dual speed for 2" and 1.25" accessories.
- Focus position perfect for astrophotography with the TSGPU Superflat corrector and the 0.73x TS2KORRR
- All popular 1.25" and 2" eyepieces can be used, you just need a 2" extension tube with 80 mm length.
- Brighter image through enhanced 94% reflectivity of primary and secondary mirror.
- Motor focus can be retrofitted at any time.
- A 0.5 mm thin stainless steel spider provides stability. Astrophotographers will envy you for the delicate and sharp spikes around right stars.
- Adjustable primary mirror cell and secondary cell completely made of metal.
More joy in astrophotography through optimal field correction - advisory service from Teleskop-Service
Only a good coma corrector turns this Newtonian into a true astrograph. Our recommendation is the TSGPU Superflat corrector which is perfect for this telescope. It will offer you highest sharpness in the entire field, only with the TSGPU (see accessory recommendations) this Newtonian turns into a true astrograph.
The working distance from the M48 thread is 55 mm. With a T-ring, you are automatically at the right distance for astrophotography with DSLR cameras. We can offer you suitable adaptions for your astro camera anytime within the context of our consultation.
Another popular corrector is the Newtonian Coma Corrector TS2KORRR, which reduces the focal ratio from f/4 to f/2.9. You only need around half of the exposure time.