- Expert Telescope
- Correctors and reducers
- Guiding accessroires
- Filters and accessories
- Finder and accessories
- Visual Accessories
- Adaptators and Extensions
- Transport and protection
- Cleaning and maintenance
- Others Accessories
- Power supply and electronic
- gift card
Brand: Player One
Uranus-C is (IMX585) camera developed by Player One Astronomy, which adopts the newest Sony IMX585 1/1.2” format color sensor. The 2.9um pixel size accommodates a well depth of 38.8Ke with a total of 8.3MP (the resolution is 3856*2180), and the diagonal is 12.85mm.
Télescope 200/800 TS-Optics f/4 UNC - Tube Carbone
Un télescope étudié et optimisé pour la photo. Une focale et un diamètre bien connus. Si vous recherchez un télescope performant et spécialisé dans l'astrophoto et à prix abordable alors ce télescope est fait pour vous.
Payements 100% Sécurisé
Expédition Express des pièces en stock
Retour sous 14 j
The UNC Newtonian series from Teleskop-Service offers an alternative to the Far East Newtonians
With these telescopes you do not have to make any compromises. UNC stands for Universal Newtonian telescope with Carbon tube. Each UNC Newtonian is individually manufactured for you and optimized according to your wishes - a telescope Made in Germany!.
The 8" f/4 UNC Newtonian is a transportable telescope for astrophotography. The fast focal ratio f/4 allows very deep galaxy and nebular images with short exposure times. We suggest the well known Skywatcher EQ5 or the very stable Celestron Advanced VX as mount for this telescope.
The advantages of the TS UNC Newtonian telescopes:
- High-quality, German-made carbon tube with highest stability - individual manufacture.
- Optimized focus position as desired and thus also best possible illumination
- Primary mirror cell and secondary mirror cell improved by Teleskop-Service
- Easy collimation of primary and secondary mirror - by hand, without tools
- The edge of the secondary mirror is blackened
- TS UNCN2-G2 2" rack and pinion focuser with M54x0.75 intermediate thread
- The secondary is attached to the secondary mount with correct offset by Teleskop-Service
- 94 % reflectivity on primary mirror and secondary mirror for a brighter image
- Diffraction limited primary mirror - each telescope is tested on our optical bench before shipment
Every UNC Newton is darkened inside
The tube inner side of our UNC Newtonian telescopes is darkened. This prevents reflections and provides better contrast. The TS "Black" anti-reflective paint or a velour film is used. The result is a matte black tube interior. Velour film and the TS "Black" have a similar effect and darken better than the commonly used chalkboard paint.
The illustration shows how dark the anti-reflective paint is. The diagram (at the images at the top of this page) shows the direct comparison chalkboard paint and antireflective paint.
The carbon tube - finest precision work
The carbon tube is extra solid and completely reinforced, not only around the focuser. This makes the tubes much stiffer and the adjustment stability is high. The openings for the secondary are precisely fitted with turned mating parts, so we ensure that the secondary spider vanes are correct and the telescope produces perfect spikes right from the start.
Focus position optimized for astrophotography:
The focus point is 135 mm above the tube. This allows you to use different focusers and still have a comfortable working distance. With the standard focuser UNCN2-G2 you even get 80 mm working distance, this even allows the use of focal reducers or a binoviewer with moderate glass path compensation. For standard correctors like the Baader MPCC or the TS-Optics MAXFIELD corrector we recommend the 20 mm spacer, which comes between the focuser. This gives you 60 mm backfocus.
For visual observation you need a 2" extension tube - item # TSV235.
The 2" TS UNCN2-G2 RAP focuser:
A core component of the TS UNC-Newtons is the modern TS UNCN2-G2 focuser. The focuser builds up only 58 mm from the tube edge and still carries heavy cameras and accessories without tilting. The focuser is superior to conventional Crayford focusers.
- High stiffness with extremely short length
- Exact 1:10 dual-speed reduction - for perfectly focused astrophotographs
- Adjustment is decoupled from the ball bearing - a clear advantage over Crayford focusers
- Upgradable with motor focus - with the TS motor focus advantage: manual adjustment possible with mounted focuser
- Ball bearings are adjustable, so the focuser can be adjusted perfectly - but we deliver the focuser already optimally adjusted.
- Screw connection of the accessories possible - the 2" receptacle can be unscrewed, then an M54x0.75 female thread is available.
Parabolic primary mirror:
Newtonian primary mirrors made of fused silica are free of strain and provide an image that is usually even much better than diffraction limited. The surface is coated with an enhanced 94% reflection layer and a protective quartz layer. The primary mirror has a central marking as an adjustment aid.
Primary mirror fan for faster cool-down time:
A cooling fan to accelerate cool-down time to ambient temperature. Until a mirror is properly cooled down, it will create currents of warm air that will deteriorate the image - no matter which mirror substrate is used. Only after the mirror has cooled down this effect stops.
Every TS Carbon Newtonian is tested on our optical bench before shipping:
You are not buying a "pig in a poke" when you buy a UNC Newtonian from TS, but a solid telescope for life. After assembly, we subject each UNC Newtonian to an optical test in our workshop before shipping. This ensures that the telescope will fit your accessories perfectly and will deliver the optical performance we promise.
Before shipping, the primary mirror with the cell is removed from the tube and packed separately. This way we guarantee a safe shipment and avoid unnecessary transport damages.
Additional focus positions and change of secondary mirror diameter:
The focus position No. 1 with 60 mm above the 2" receptacle has proven to be very versatile. Nevertheless, we can also offer you individual focus positions and other secondary mirror sizes at no extra charge:
- Focus position No. 2: 30 mm above the 2" connection - optimal for visual observation. The secondary mirror can be slightly smaller, we recommend a secondary mirror with 63 mm (minor axis)
- Focus position no. 3: 90 mm above the 2" connection - this allows you to use the TS2KORRR 0.73x reducer/corrector and change the focal ratio from f/4 to f/2.9. The combination is then designed for cameras up to APS-C format. We recommend the secondary mirror with 70 mm (minor axis).
- Rapport F/D
- Grossissement Max
- Porte Oculaire
- Oculaires inlus
No customer reviews for the moment.
Quand un astrophotographe commence à chercher un tube de qualité et rapide il se tournera directement vers des rapports F/D autour de 4. Ce tube a tous les avantages ! Prix bas, diamètre encore facile à manipuler et rapport F/D bas.
The PHOTON Newtonian reflector with 154 mm aperture and the aperture ratio f/4 is a fast travel telescope for astrophotography and visual observing.
Newtonian telescope with 8" aperture and 1000 mm focal length - individually optimized for your need, inclusive high quality 2" Crayford focuser
Brand: Orion Optics
Un télescope haut de gamme parfait pour les astrophotographes exigeants. Entièrement en Carbone et équipé d'une optique de 8" lambada/10 PV ce Newton vous donnera des résultats en astrophoto époustouflants!
Brand: Orion Optics
Un télescope haut de gamme parfait pour les astrophotographes exigeants. Entièrement en Carbone et équipé d'une optique de 10" lambada/10 PV ce Newton vous donnera des résultats en astrophoto époustouflants!
A tube of 200mm in diameter and 1000mm in focal length perfect for visual use as a photo
Brand: Orion Optics
Les télescopes de la gamme ODK sont des télescopes polyvalents. Leur optique confère des détails que les télescopes grand publique ne peuvent atteindre. Leur rapport F/D de 6.8 vous permet à la fois de faire du visuel mais aussi de l'astrophoto en Ciel profond et en planétaire
Skywatcher telescopes are renowned for being versatile telescopes. Visual or photo, they will delight you in all areas.
Vous recherchez l'optimisation pour l'astrophoto ? Alors la gamme UNC de chez TSOptic est fait pour vous! Un prix abordable pour de tubes carbone spécial photo!
PHOTON 8" F5 Newtonian reflector telescope for observation and astrophotography - optical tube assembly from Teleskop Service
Ce tube 150/750 est l'un des plus utilisés pour débuter en observation et en photo. La qualité de ce tube de chez TSOptics vous ravira. Parfait pour débuter dans l'observation et la photo.